“The president’s personal to-do list”
I realize that this list would be completely different had I done it three months ago. And while there may be many presidents in the world, I feel drawn to trying to outline what the to-do list of one in particular might look like.
- Flip coin on whether to shake hand of world leader I speak to today. That’ll keep the pesky press on the edge of their seats.
- Increase security on NYC Trump Tower. Who cares if we go over Secret Service budget?
- Choose new spray tan colour. Maybe a shade lighter? Cheeto lite.
- To build a wall or not to build a wall, that is the question. Flip coin again.
- Find another controversial executive order to sign.
- Do eenie-meenie-miney-mo to see which group I can offend today.
- Post on Twitter accusing Obama of some other crime, but make sure someone else said it first so that I can quote them. Hope this one sticks.
- Find White House office for Ivanka and create role for her. Fashion Advisor, maybe?